Ono Academic College’s graduates have always been at the forefront of Israeli business, culture, arts, government and society and we would like to note some of their most recent accomplishments.
- MK Pnina Tamano-Shata, a graduate of our LLB program in Law, as the Minister of Aliya and Absorption in Israel’s 36th Government
- Michelle Cameron, a graduate of our iMBA program, was appointed CEO of Israel’s Channel 2 Television
- Shelly Shamir Keinan, an MBA graduate with a specialization in marketing and advertising, was appointed CEO of the Bauman Bar Ribnai advertising agency
- Hila Tov, a graduate of Master’s Degree in Organizational Counseling for Educational and Business Institutions was appointed co-CEO of Social Television.
- Odelia Kaplinsky-Orbach, an MBA graduate, was appointed CEO of Zaban Jewelry
- MK Alex Kushnir, an MBA graduate with a specialization in Finance, was appointed chair of the Finance Committee of the 24th Knesset.
- Yulia Shevelson, a BA graduate in advertising and marketing communications, was appointed deputy CEO of Media Connections.
- Lee Oron, an LLB graduate in Law, and today, a student in the Master’s program in Digital Strategy was appointed Director of the Central Region of Clalit HMO.
- Adv. Yosef Weitzman, and LLB and LLM graduate in Law, was re-elected to the senior position of Deputy Director of the Israel Bar Association
- Shachar Ezrachi, a graduate of our iMBA program, was appointed Deputy CEO of Engineering in the Ashdar Corporation of the Ashtrom Group.