Law is everywhere in our lives. It is relevant to every employee, business owner, social entrepreneur, and to every person in fact who wants to live freely and take advantage of the rights afforded all citizens.
Ono Academic College’s School of Law is the largest such faculty in Israel. Students receive training in the fields of commercial law, criminal law and public law.
Ono’s unique program not only prepares the student to work as an attorney, it also develops comprehension skills, diction, negotiation, the ability to refine accurate insights and provides the knowledge and tools necessary for any citizen to exercise his or her rights.
Among the subjects taught are: contract law, sources of law, constitutional law, criminal law, administrative law, labor law, Hebrew law, family law, tort law, corporate law, evidence law, civil law, property law, professional ethics, jurisprudence, Legal research, Private International Law, Tax Law, Criminal Procedure, Intellectual Property, Public International Law, Drafting Legal Documents, Mediation, Law Enforcement of Debts and Insolvency, International and EU Trade Law, Theory of Persuasion
Our Program Graduates Speak
More About the Program
- The Ono Academic Campus offers selected students the opportunity to participate in study trips abroad to leading academic institutions. In recent years, delegations have traveled to WIPO, the World Property Organization in Geneva, Fordham University in New York and more.
- For about a decade, the Ono Academic Campus has been holding its annual legal conference in collaboration with Columbia Law School. The conferences are part of an academic collaboration between Columbia University School of Law and the Ono Academic Campus. As part of the collaboration between the institutions, the Ono Academic Campus hosts the best lecturers of the Columbia University School of Law and senior jurists from the leading universities in the United States who come to Israel and give lectures for two intensive days in May-July.
- The Ono Center for Clinical Social Law is one of the largest clinical settings in Israel. The center combines the social vision of the Ono Academic Campus, which seeks to change the face of society in Israel with its being an academic educational institution, by providing practical legal tools alongside theoretical legal instruction.
- As part of the realization and fulfillment of the academic experience in the Faculty of Business Administration, the Ono Academic Campus has established the LMM program – the online legal learning program developed especially for you and combines online lectures with a multiple-choice questionnaire system (“American” questionnaire). Of you to watch the extension lectures (which deal with topics not taught in the frontal course), to study independently in any place that is convenient for you and at any time that suits you.
- Ono students participate in a prestigious international Model UN project, in which students from all over the world meet, discuss and simulate UN activities.