This program is for students whose great loves are sports and therapy. Do you believe that sports can change people’s lives? Our degree will allow you to combine them with therapy and turn it into a profession. Now the ball is in your court.
Sports therapy is a profession that comes to us from abroad and becomes more relevant than ever with the increase in awareness of the importance of sports in our lives and for living a healthy lifestyle.
Sports therapy is considered an exceptional therapeutic tool, so as graduates you can make a significant difference in the lives of seniors, those with physical or mental disabilities and many others.
Topics of Study include: Physical Education, Early Childhood Movement, Sports Psychology, Orthopedics, Nutrition, Diagnosis and Prevention of Sports Injuries, Anatomy, Developmental Psychology, Child Development, Kinesiology, Biomechanics, Exercise Physiology, Play and Movement at an Early Age, Therapeutic Water Professions and more.
- The SportsOno Podcast: Academic knowledge is power! Let us keep you updated with audio summaries of academic research from Israel and the world in the fields of training and sports. Sports-Ono: The mini-podcast that will improve your performance. Click here for more information
Our Program Graduates Speak
More About the Program
- The Council for Higher Education has approved the opening of the program. The award of the degree is conditional on its approval.
- The program has a complete safety net of a bachelor’s degree in education and social studies with training in sports.
- The program is offered in collaboration with the orthopedic department of Sheba Medical Center.
- To download the program newsletter – Click Here