- Professional Experience:
2000-2012: Consulting the public organizations (including IDF, Ministry of Education).
1990-1998: Consultant to business organizations (including American Express, Visa, Time Warner).
1978-1982: Counselor working with at-risk youth.
1988: Ph.D. in psychology, Columbia University.
1987: M.A. in psychology, Columbia University.
1974: B.A. in chemistry, Tel Aviv University.
- Subjects Taught:
- Research Interests:
Organizational behavior, decision-making, intelligence.
1. Ganzach, Y. & Pazy, A. (in press). Do core self evaluations predict career success? A reanalysis of Judge and Hurst (2008). Journal of Research in Personality.
2. Ganzach, Y. (in press). Adolescents' intelligence is related to family income. Personality and Individual Differences.
3. Ganzach, Y., Gotlibovski, C., Greenberg, D. & Pazy, A. (2013). Intelligence and pay: Nonlinear effects. Intelligence, 41, 631-637.
4. Ganzach, Y. & Gotlibovski, C. (2013). Intelligence and religiosity: Within families and over time. Intelligence, 41, 546-552.
5. Ganzach, Y., Ellis, S., & Gotlibovski, C. (2013). On intelligence, education and religious beliefs. Intelligence, 41, 121-128.
6. Ganzach, Y. & Fried, Y. (2012). The role of intelligence in the formation of well being: From job rewards to job satisfaction. Intelligence, 40 (4), 333-342.Gal, Bat-Sheva, 2010. Enhancing Infrastructure Accounting in the Mediterranean Region, Accountants International Newsletter.