- Professional Experience:
Chairman of Mitzuv Strategic planning and Marketing: initiated, planned, implemented and supervised more than 2000 projects in varied industries and geographic regions.
Taught at the University of Haifa for 25 years and served as Vice President of the university for two year.
Guest lecturer at various universities in Israel and abroad.Lectures in executive programs in Russia, China, Singapore and Poland.
Director of several public and private companies.
2012: Postdoctoral fellowship, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona.
1968: Ph.D. in business administration, Columbia University in the City of New York
1964: LL.M. Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
1962: LL.B. Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Subjects Taught:
Planning strategy for companies, local international marketing; advertising.
- Research Interests:
1. M. Perry, 1988, "Application of International Positioning”European Management Journal. November 1988.
2. M. Perry, 1977, "Attitude Components Analysis in Marketing"European Research, Vol. 5, No.2, March 1977, pp. 72-84.
3. M. Perry & A. Perry, 1976, "Ad Recall: Biased Measure of Media?" Journal of Advertising Research, June 1976, pp. 21-25.
4. M. Perry, D. Izraeli & A. Perry, 1976, "Image Change as a Result of Advertising" Journal of Advertising Research, February 1976, pp. 45-50.
5. M. Perry, 1975, "Measuring Newspaper Readership in Israel"Journal of the Market Research Society, Vol. 17, July 1975, pp. 102-104.