- Professional Experience:
Economic consultant for consulting firms, preparing economic opinions for government offices and commercial firms.
1996: Ph.D. in business administration, Faculty of Management, Tel Aviv University.
1991: M.Sc. in applied mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics, Technion.
1988: B.Sc. in applied mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics, Technion.
- Subjects Taught:
- Research Interests:
Applications of games theory, tenders, marketing, health systems management.
1. Gavious, A, Greenberg, D., Hammerman, A. and Segev, E., (2013), Impact of a Financial Risk-Sharing Scheme on Budget-Impact Estimations: A Game-Theoretic Approach. Accepted by The European Journal of Health Economics.
2. Yamin, D. and Gavious, A. (2013), Optimal Influenza Vaccination Policy, forthcoming Management Science. Won Second Prize in the William Pierskalla Competition of the Health Application Society of INFORMS.
3. Gavious, A. and Minchuk, Y. (2013), The Impact of Asymmetry on Revenue in Second-Price Auctions, International Game Theory Review, Vol. 14, No. 3, 1-9.
4. Gavious, A. and Kedar-Levy, H. (2013), The Speed of Stock Price Discovery and its Dynamic Stability, Journal of Financial Intermediation, Vol. 22, pp. 245-258.
5. Fibich, G., Gavious, A. and Solan, E. (2012), An Averaging Principle for Second-order approximation of heterogeneous models with homogeneous models, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, 109 (48), 19545-19550. Ranked #3 after Nature and Science in Multidisciplinary Sciences.