- Professional Experience:
CPA with several accounting firms, and control of private companies; partner in the management team for NGO assisting needy populations with taxes.
2009: M.B.A. with specialization in financing, Ono Academic College
2001: B.A. magna cum laude in business administration with a specialization in accounting, Ono Academic College (Manchester University extension)
- Subjects Taught:
Financial accounting and managerial accounting.
- Research Interests:
Corruption, international trade and entrepreneurship.
1. Zelekha, Y., Avnimelech, G. and E. Sharabi, 2013,"The Effect of Religion on Entrepreneurship", Small Business Economics, forthcoming.
2. Avnimelech, G., Zelekha, Y. and E. Sharabi, 2013, “The Negative Effect of Corruption on Entrepreneurship in Developed versus Non-Developed Countries”, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, forthcoming.
3. Zelekha, Y. and E., Sharabi, 2012, "Corruption, Institutions and Trade", Economics of Governance 13 (2), 169-192.
4. Zelekha, Y., E. Sharbi and O. Bar-Efrat, 2012, "Trade, Institutions and Religion: The Effect of the Jewish Diaspora on Israel's Foreign Trade", Applied Economics Quarterly 58 (2), 111-137.
5. Zelekha, Y. and E. Sharabi, 2011, "Agency Theory, Rights Issues and Minority Rights: Case Study of the Israeli Capital Market", Journal of Business and Economics 2 (6), 447-459.