- Professional Experience:
Senior manager of Maccabi HMO, head of strategic planning in the Health Division (through 2012); Director, Quality and Strategy Division , Hadassah Medical Center (through 2013).
2010: Certification in medical management.
2005: M.P.A., Harvard University.
2002: M.H.A., Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
1990: M.D., Tel Aviv University.
1987: B. Med Sc., Cum laude. Hebrew University Medical School.
- Subjects Taught:
Health systems management, health quality, health leadership.
- Research Interests:
Medical policy; medicine and law; leadership in the world of health.
1. Siegal G, Siegal N, Bonnie, RJ. 2009. “An Account of Collective Actions in Public Health”. Am Journal of Public Health.
2. Kokia E, Siegal N, Shemer J. 2008. "Executive Physician: Building Clinical Leadership for Promoting Quality in Community Health Services: Maccabi HMO's Model”. Harefua. (Hebrew).
3. Waisman Y, Siegal N, Siegal G, Amir L, Cohen H, Mimouni M. 2005. "Role of Diagnosis-Specific Information Sheets in Parents' Understanding of Emergency Department Discharge Instructions". Eur J Emerg Med. 12:159-162.
4. Waisman Y, Siegal N, Chemo M, Siegal G, Amir L, Blachar Y, Mimouni M. 2003. “Do Parents Understand Emergency Department Discharge Instructions? A Survey Analysis.” Isr Med Assoc J. Aug. 5(8):567-70.
5. Siegal G, Hochman I, Siegal N. 2001. “Medical Treatments of Mature Minors – A Plea for Legal Reconsideration”. Med Law, Jubilee issue; 25:317-27. (Hebrew)