- Professional Experience:
Independent accountant; consultant on financial and management accounting, finance, taxation, labor law and more. Expert opinions to courts; Valuations, valuation of guarantees and risk management in collaboration with companies including CompuHedge and FOI, on a project basis. Member of various committees, for example: teaching and curriculum committee of a university.
Managed and coordinated research chairs, research funds and scholarships at Bar-Ilan University. Director of government companies and member of the prospectus, audit, finance and investment committees.
Pro-bono assistance preparing suits for employees harmed by their employers, and pro bono work on behalf of small businesses.
2003: LL.M. magna cum laude, Faculty of Law, Bar-Ilan University.
1999: Ph.D. in economics, Department of Economics and Accounting, Bar-Ilan University.
1987: M.Sc. in economics, Department of economics, Bar-Ilan University.
1984: B.A. in economics and accunting, Bar-Ilan University.
- Subjects Taught:
Financial accounting, managerial accounting and law (BA and MBA).
- Research Interests:
Privatization, outsourcing, accounting, issues involving both law and accounting, labor law
1. Gal, Bat-Sheva, 2010. Enhancing Infrastructure Accounting in the Mediterranean Region, Accountants International Newsletter.
2. Gal, Bat-Sheva, 2010. Sick Law, Work Relationships, The Accountant, (Hebrew), October 2010; 23: 118-123.
3. Gal, Bat-Sheva, 2009. Mediterranean Program, The Profession and The Accounting, The Accountant, (Hebrew), December 2009; 18: 112-117.
4. Druck-Gal, Bat-Sheva and Yaari, Varda, 2006. Incumbent Employees’ Resistance to Implementing Privatization Policy, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization 59(3): 374-405.
5. Druck-Gal, Bat-Sheva, Eptstein, S. Gil and Nitzan, Shmuel, 2004. Contestable Privatization, Journal of Economics Behavior and Organization, July 2004; 54(3): 337- 387.