- Professional Experience:
Director-manager of G&M, a company based in China that initiates a manages projects in China with the cooperation of foreign and Chinese companies; mentor for enterprises and startups. Formerly, Managing Partner of Telesoft Partners, a silicon valley-based venture capital fund; Managing Director of Motorola Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Motorola USA; project manager for the World Bank US; Chief Investment Officer, Aura Investments-Israel; Investment and Business Development Manager, RDC-Israel; senior researcher, Rafael; entrepreneur who established several startups.
1988: Postdoctoral fellowship, Las Alamos National Laboratory, U.S.
1985: Ph.D., in physics, Weizmann Institute of Science.
1982: M.Sc., in physics, Tel Aviv University.
1976: B.Sc., in physics, Tel Aviv University.
- Subjects Taught:
Business entrepreneurship from incubation stage through entering the market, developing businesses in global markets; managing mergers and acquisitions; intercultural negotiations in the Western world and the communal world
- Research Interests:
Business entrepreneurship, social-business entrepreneurship, models and processes for innovation and organizations, new financial models for funding entrepreneurship, business and strategic models for entering global markets, organizational decision-making processes.
1. A. Ben Mizrachi, I. Proccacia, N. Rosenberg, A. Scmidt, and H.G. Schuster, 1985, "Real and Apparent Divergencies in Low-Frequency Spectra of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems", Phys. Rev. A 31, 1830.
2. Ben Mizrachi and I. Procaccia, 1985, "On the Wrinkling of Mode-Locked Tori in the Transition to Chaos" , Phys. Rev. A 31, 3990.
3. A. Ben Mizrachi, I. Procaccia and P. Grassberger, 1984, "Characterization of Experimental (Noisy) Strange Attractors", Phys. Rev. A 29, 975.
4. A. Ben Mizrachi, 1984, "On the Elimination of Irrelevant Variables in Non-Linear Systems", Phys. Rev. A 30, 2708.
5. A. Ben Mizrachi and I. Procaccia, 1984, "Universal Power Law for the Dimension of Strange Attractors Near the Onset of Chaos" , Phys. Rev. Lett. 53, 1704.