AN UNFORGETTABLE SEMINAR AT TOP INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES IN NY
The Shalom Center for Comparative Legal Studies, Ono Academic College, headed by Dr. Shlomit Yanisky Ravid, is pleased to invite law students to a unique legal seminar to held in June 2017 in New York. The seminar includes visits to three of the world’s leading universities: Yale, NYU, and Fordham.
Artificial intelligence, cyber, and challenges that innovative technologies pose to the law; labor law and labor relations, trade and competition, intellectual property, equality and more.
- The seminar will take place from June 6, through June 14, 2017 (12-20 Sivan 5771).
- In preparation for the seminar, there will be three compulsory preparation sessions (the date of the third meeting will be announced later).
- The first preparatory meeting, including explanations and interviews, will be held on Thursday, April 6, at 15:30, in the Trading room, Ono Academic College.
- A second preparatory meeting including explanations and interviews will take place on Friday, April 28, between 08: 30-14: 00, in the Trading room, Ono Academic College.
Duration of the seminar: 7 days including:
- Lectures and seminars at some of the world’s leading law schools: Yale, NYU, and Fordham
- Many tours in New York, including visit to courts and the International Center for Conflict Resolution.
- Festive dinner, coffee breaks, lunch, meetings with lawyers and students and more.
- To apply, send a letter of application and resume to:
– Attorney Sivan Saban Hacohen email@example.com
– Prof. Shlomit Yanisky Ravid, director of the center: Shlomit.firstname.lastname@example.org
- After receiving approval to registrar, it is necessary to register at Bursar’s office, Ono Academic College, 03-5311888.