KIRYAT ONO AND OR YEHUDA CAMPUSES
The Center’s Activities
The Center for Academic Support and Accessibility houses:
- Workshop room
- Technology Center with six adapted computer workstations
- Three individual study rooms for individual study, working with a tutor or professional, or taking adapted tests.
The Center for Academic Support and Accessibility coordinates all academic support and accessibility functions at Ono Academic College:
- Individual consultations.
- Training and coaching in the use of assistive technology
- Workshops on relevant topics (learning strategies, coping with exams, etc.)
- The mentoring project.
- Providing information about the rights of students with disabilities
- Dr. Rivi Cohen, Dean of Students.
- Michal Emmanuel Shalev, Director of the Support Center.
- Zehava Avraham, Administrative Coordinator.
- Yair Atzami, Coordinator of the Karten Technology Center.
- Dr. Orit Lahav, Academic Advisor of the Support Center.
Hours of Operation and Address
- Sunday-Thursday, from 8:30-13:30 (meetings by advance appointment)
- Building C (Main Campus), Ono Academic College, 104 Tzahal Street, Kiryat Ono.
To arrange a personal meeting:
- Telephone: 03-515-6316
- Email: Matana@ono.ac.il