THE MUEZZIN LAW: A TEST CASE FOR A MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY
Ono Academic College is pleased to invite you to a panel discussion: The Muezzin Law: A Test Case for a Multicultural Society to be held on December 29, 2016, at 10:15.
Moderator: Prof. Yuval Elbashan, Dean of the Faculty of Law, Ono Academic College.
The panel members (in alphabetical order):
- MK David Bitan, Chairman of the Coalition and Likud Faction Chairman
- MK Yehuda Glick, representing the Likud
- MK Tamar Zandberg, representing Meretz, chairperson of the Knesset Special Committee on Drug and Alcohol Abuse and chairperson of the Israeli Beaches subcommittee
- MK Ahmed Tibi, representing the Joint List and Deputy Speaker of the Knesset
- Rabbi Shai Piron, Dean of Social Development and Education, Ono Academic College
When and where?
Thursday, December 29, at 10:15 am
Auditorium 1, Jerusalem Campus, Ono Academic College
2 Agudat Hasport Hapoel, Technology Park, Malcha, Jerusalem
For further information and registration, call: 03-515-6360.
Entrance is free but advance registration is required