As part of our collaboration with the University of Akron, the Alumni Association of Ono Academic College invites you to attend an introductory meeting with Prof. Doron Narotzki of the University of Akron and apply for master’s degree program in taxation in the United States.
What does the program offer?
- Master’s degree in Taxation (MTax) at the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio.
- One-year program leading to a recognized academic degree, with the possibility of working in the field, in the US.
- A full scholarship (worth USD 30,000) will be awarded to two graduates of Ono Academic College who enroll in the program.
For whom is the MTax program intended?
- Graduates of law and/or business administration.
- Priority given to graduates with two or more years of experience.
- Priority given to graduates with experience in the field of taxes and/or finance.
When & Where?
Thursday, December 29, 2016, at 17:30.
Lecturers’ lounge, Administration Offices, Building A, Kiryat Ono Campus.
To register for the meeting you must upload a current resume in Hebrew and English.